For patients who are missing one or more teeth, dental implants are a fantastic solution. They serve as a replacement for both the tooth and the root, as well as restore strength, stability, and support to your jawbone and mouth.
Implants are surgically placed to your upper and lower jawbone. When attached, your implant will feel just like a natural tooth, in addition to enhancing and restoring your smile.
Dental implants have many benefits, and can:
- Replace your missing teeth (without harming nearby teeth)
- Resolve any bite problems or joint pain that resulted from shifting teeth
- Restore the cosmetic appeal of your smile by looking like your natural teeth
- Enhance (or restore) your facial tissues
- Support your bridge or dentures by lending stabilization
- Restore your speech, chewing ability, and digestion
To find out more about dental implants in Battle Creek, Michigan, please give Lakeview Dental Care a call and schedule a visit with our dentists. We are happy to answer all of your questions and schedule your next appointment.